November 26, 2012

L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE - SHEA BUTTER BODY CREAM







L' occitane en provence was originally based on Manosque, France. Retailer of skin, body and home products as claimed. Founded in 1976 by Olivier Baussan, to make the company's tradition to continue for preserving his native Provence.

I was introduced to this product by my beloved mom during our visit to U.S way back 2008. The first product i've got with this product is their hand cream. And from that I enjoy using and buying their products. They're brand is mostly organic and natural. The scent is also the same, it has unusual and unique blend of smell.

I've purchased currently their SHEA BUTTER BODY CREAM. And I must admit as always their product open again a real unique smell that I can't find to any other brands.





I've used this for almost two weeks now. And the result pretty satisfied me. I'm using it mostly on my elbows and knees, it softens my dry skin though we know the weather here in the Philippines are getting cold right now.

 As I've research on how to use this product effectively I understand how it takes into effect.
  • First, you have to get a little cream and put it into your hand. 
  • Second,you have to make the cream warm in your hands by making a hand motion up and down. And it because its made up of honey that should be take into consideration to make the honey melts and more absorbable by the skin.
  • Last but not the least, put it now to your designated part of the skin that you want to moisturize more.
F.Y.I this product really helps the mild to moderate dry skin to rejuvenate. And for me I personally recommend this to those who have a lot of time to prepare for the skin knowing it would really help you soothes your skin. Scale for 10 its indeed 8.


Bought on: Rustan's Makati/ Price: P 375.00/ Where: Rustan's Makati, Rockwell Powerplant Mall, SM Mall of Asia


Check out their facebook for more of their products informations:



ENJOY!!!^_^







8 comments:

  1. thank you :) you have a nice blog here. I am following you now..would you like to follow back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would check this out! Thanks for telling us how to use it! May warming up pa pala na kailangan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes janine, I also thought na you just have to spread it on your skin then that's it,but the staff on the store told me about it for better skin absorption.Go try it,ok naman siya gamitin mostly at night time.^_^

      Delete
  3. I love body butters! I thought Loccitane was super pricey, pero keri lang pala! What's the size of this one? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's also what I thought of, the first time I step into their store,akala ko din talaga iiyak ang wallet ko pero keri lang pala yung price maybe it depends what type of product would you purchased sa store nila maybe the higher the price.,but the size of this medyo a little bigger lang than a 5 pesos na coin.^_^

      Delete
  4. Great info! Looks like you’re a fan of L’Occitane :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete