November 30, 2012

ETUDE HOUSE: MILK TALK BODY WASH ( CHOCOLATE )


Today is friday indeed, start of a long weekend.Buying and in a hurry to go grab something at malls,but then it's traffic that would really kill you while driving a car.  From a busy week to a relaxing friday night...how is that ??? It's my first time to take acknowledge on this special, so very "PINK" store named ETUDE HOUSE. It's a touch of asian mostly KOREAN products.


Photo taken: ETUDE HOUSE PHILIPPINES


So, I went in to their store and I was so amazed with the store's presentation. It's really a big wow for me. Ladies would really love dropping by their store...One of the first purchased I have on this store was their....


MILK TALK BODY WASH CHOCOLATE
wow, just talking calories on my previews post and then now i've crossed into this product...wow,very lovely!!! Packaging and the container itself are very attracting. It will make your skin smooth and scented all the way after using it. And it is a sort of whitener and avoids skin irritations too, it has a  active ingredients like glycol, glycerin and benzote. That would really make your skin smooth and healthier.

So, the next time you do drop by this store try and discover their product. Anyway, it's not pricey and yet affordable for anyone.


They've got other scent too with their collection, it all depends on you. Hopefully, you'll love this product the same way that i like it.


Bought on: Etude SM the block/ Price: P 298.00/ 
Where: SM outlets nationwide

For more details about their products visit: ETUDE HOUSE PHILIPPINES


ENJOY!!! ^_^



3 comments:

  1. This looks like a good product! :) Will sample one of these when I pass by Etude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi and welcome to my blog. Their products are pretty good hope you would love it too.Go for it.^_^

      Delete
  2. I love Etude Products!<3 ^_^
    Btw, New follower here! :) You are awesome, Keep it up! Looking forward for your new post. Hoping you'll check and follow my blog too! ^_^

    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    And you can join my giveaway here: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete